HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ~ Revenge ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder


Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: ~ Revenge ~   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm




Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge. The Hamptons were once Emily Thorne's old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how - with a vengeance.


Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:58 pm

This show is cool with with one coll hot ass kicking lady! :(bananadance): :(mexbanana): :(bananadance):
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm

~~~ My new favorite Show!!!! ~~``
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

Omg!!!!.... This show is exactly what I needed to see!.. Only two episodes and I am obsessed. I wish it was on every night of the week.



Emily/Amanda is my new hero, she is so cool and confident. Very creative in her "take-out" ways. LOve it!... I can not tell if she really likes Daniel Grayson, or he is part of the revenge plan to.



Jack...OMG!! He is so HOT! I do hope that him and Emily/Amanda get together eventually.

(I really hope his father didnt die) I Like Declan too.





Victoria Grayson... She reminds me of a evil Mortisha...LOL, she portrays her character ..Perfectly! Will she figure out Emily before Emily takes her down???????



Nolan..... What can I say.... Love him!.. Excellant geeky,nerdy guy. I wonder if he will eventually tell Jack "who" Emily really is????



Ashley.... perfect friend to Emily, I do hope she is on Emilys side for real. And not turn on her.



Who shot Daniel??????? I cant figure this out yet??? Maybe a family member of the girl that died in the accident??? I cant wait to figure this out???
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

Who here is watching this show....I need someone to talk to about this!!!!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

I have not seen the 2nd one, but I did like the 1st one, I will talk to you about it. I talked about BB and I never saw the live feeds or BBAD and I DVR'ed BB and did not even see the episodes as we were all talking about them, but I still was doing it Cheers! Woot!
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:18 pm

cool!...go watch the second epi and come talk to me!!!
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie


Female Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Austin,TX

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm

just-mema wrote:
cool!...go watch the second epi and come talk to me!!!
Just caught up on both episodes via primetime on demand. Just what the line up needs!
Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:26 pm

I do like the show, but I am really critical of everything. More to like than dislike for sure. I love the leading lady :(Heart): Love the basic story line, but the biggest flaw is the kinda soap opera feel of he is and she is having an affair with him or her and all that and so much rich snobs, almost drives me nuts! Hardly like anyone on the show, but the lovely leading lady blonde, but I guess that is the point of the show! I wish I could hire that girl to go after some of the fakes I have met in my life, she would put them in their place! :=P: :(muscle):
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder


Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 pm

imok wrote:
just-mema wrote:
cool!...go watch the second epi and come talk to me!!!
Just caught up on both episodes via primetime on demand. Just what the line up needs!
Good stuff!

It sure is Imok Smile Can't wait for the next episode. Glad to see that you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Look for the new trailer for this week with the steak knife.....oooooooooo, cant wait for this show!
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:25 pm

I am soo hooked on this show!
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Emily....It is quite clear how long you have been plotting everyones demise. Love it.





Nolan... poor Nolan, he just wants some friends....For some strange reason, I think Jack will become his one true friend, well besides Emily.



Declan..... Will Charlotte really date him...? Or break his heart because of her mom.





Jack.... Will he figure out who Emily really is...I so want them together.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:26 pm

just-mema wrote:
Emily....It is quite clear how long you have been plotting everyones demise. Love it.





Nolan... poor Nolan, he just wants some friends....For some strange reason, I think Jack will become his one true friend, well besides Emily.



Declan..... Will Charlotte really date him...? Or break his heart because of her mom.





Jack.... Will he figure out who Emily really is...I so want them together.

I think the show will get better as the good girl who was wronged will kick some well deserved ass! I wish I could hire her for some of the ones that should get what they deserve, you know bullies that got away with stuff.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 pm

This show is getting better, just saw last weeks show and I so love to see jerk and selfish asses get what they deserve. The show is pretty cool. Like it said the innocent and the guitly all get what they deserve over time Cheers! You go girl, take out these self centered jerks :(1231gal): :(1231gal): :(1231gal):
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Las nights episode was sooo good!!! I can not wait until next week!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:27 pm

just-mema wrote:
Las nights episode was sooo good!!! I can not wait until next week!
I have not seen it yet, but the show is getting better each week. I love it when jerks get what they deserve!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Loved last night epi....the plot thickens! I wish Emily would be a little nicer to Nolan....they could work some wonderful black magic together as they are both quite the schemers. What's with Daniel's college buddy?....did I miss why he's so sneaky & underhanded?
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie


Female Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Austin,TX

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Loved last night epi....the plot thickens! I wish Emily would be a little nicer to Nolan....they could work some wonderful black magic together as they are both quite the schemers. What's with Daniel's college buddy?....did I miss why he's so sneaky & underhanded?

That's a good question…thought at first he might have the hots for him, but who knows? Part of the mystery I guess. There has been no indication of his intentions and why he is so determined to keep Daniel and Emily apart…hmmmm….and , yeah, you would think that Emily would be nicer to Nolan, since he helps her out so much.
I am guessing that this, much like Harper's Island, will be a one season run. Once she knocks everyone out of the way, then there's not much left, huh?
Question
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog


Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

imok wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Loved last night epi....the plot thickens! I wish Emily would be a little nicer to Nolan....they could work some wonderful black magic together as they are both quite the schemers. What's with Daniel's college buddy?....did I miss why he's so sneaky & underhanded?

That's a good question…thought at first he might have the hots for him, but who knows? Part of the mystery I guess. There has been no indication of his intentions and why he is so determined to keep Daniel and Emily apart…hmmmm….and , yeah, you would think that Emily would be nicer to Nolan, since he helps her out so much.
I am guessing that this, much like Harper's Island, will be a one season run. Once she knocks everyone out of the way, then there's not much left, huh?

I thought the same thing, when Emily walked in & he was in a towel & Daniel was still in the shower. If this is the case, I don't think Daniel is aware. Funny, I thought the same thing re: Harper's Island.....once they're dead, poisoned, in jail, or pushed over a cliff, how will the series continue? I'm really enjoying it, so I hope they come up with a continuing story line for following seasons.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie


Female Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Austin,TX

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
imok wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Loved last night epi....the plot thickens! I wish Emily would be a little nicer to Nolan....they could work some wonderful black magic together as they are both quite the schemers. What's with Daniel's college buddy?....did I miss why he's so sneaky & underhanded?

That's a good question…thought at first he might have the hots for him, but who knows? Part of the mystery I guess. There has been no indication of his intentions and why he is so determined to keep Daniel and Emily apart…hmmmm….and , yeah, you would think that Emily would be nicer to Nolan, since he helps her out so much.
I am guessing that this, much like Harper's Island, will be a one season run. Once she knocks everyone out of the way, then there's not much left, huh?

[color=black]I thought the same thing, when Emily walked in & he was in a towel & Daniel was still in the shower. If this is the case, I don't think Daniel is aware. Funny, I thought the same thing re: Harper's Island.....once they're dead, poisoned, in jail, or pushed over a cliff, lol how will the series continue? I'm really enjoying it, so I hope they come up with a continuing story line for following seasons.


Yeah, I have tried to imagine how it could go beyond the one season, but haven't come up with a good scenario. Obviously there are a few more folks to be outed, and then of course, Emily's cover will probably be blown, and then there ya go…season over…I loved Harper's Island, but reality was that there was no where else to go with the story line…Haven, on the other hand, could go on and on for a while. Lots to work with.
Back to top Go down
BBFan31MN
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie


Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Time to make Frank disappear! He's gonna ruin everything!!!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest


Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm

As long as the writers keep coming up with ideas this show could go on forever! 24 did that kind of thing, corruption to higher levels and no one are what they seem and bad people are not that bad and good people are not that good
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder


Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I love this show!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder


Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

One of the BEST shows, in my opinion - BUT - getting really pissed that they keep skipping a week. They give us 2 shows in a row - THEN we have to wait for 2 weeks to go by before they air the next one - WHY WHY WHY?

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Today at 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
~ Revenge ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Finally finished Bounty Hunter Revenge Proof run
» Revenge Must Be Rare
» FS: Revenge Leia Bespin Proof (SOLD!)
» SJA: Mona Lisa's Revenge
» Review for They Plotted Revenge Against America

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: